Orthodontics in Hamburg Lexington Offer Smile Solutions For the Entire Family
Many of us need help straightening our teeth. From resolving crowding to closing gaps, our Hamburg Lexington dentist office offers orthodontics for everyone in your family. We believe in the power of a straight, healthy smile. We also believe in providing patients with solutions that fit their preferences and smile goals. That’s why we offer:
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatments for patients of many ages.
- Preventive orthodontics to give your child beautiful, straight teeth.
- Quick-result braces perfect for working professionals and teens who want straight smiles fast.
- Clear orthodontic options that are virtually invisible and show your beautiful results along the way.
When you come to Beaumont Family Dentistry, you’ll be working with some of the region’s top orthodontic professionals. Our dentists have achieved elite treatment status for both Fastbraces® and Invisalign. To see if you’re a candidate for these procedures, give us a call today at 859-554-1612 for new patients, or call at 859-687-0975 for existing patients.
Pick Subtle Tooth-Straightening Options
Most adults and working professionals don’t want to deal with the hassle of metal braces. That’s why our office offers subtle orthodontic appliances to straighten your teeth. We want you to smile better not just after the treatment but during the treatment too. Here are the discreet orthodontic solutions you can choose from:
- Clear Ceramic Braces – Enjoy all the advantages of braces without the metal. Clear ceramic braces can correct a number of serious alignment issues, from major bite problems to crooked or gapped teeth.
- Invisalign Clear Orthodontic Aligners – If you’re a “never braces” person, you still have options! Invisalign is a system that uses virtually invisible aligners to straighten your teeth. Most Invisalign patients see great results within 12 to 18 months. The best part is that even those closest to you probably won’t know you’re wearing the Invisalign trays. You can also remove the trays for easy cleaning and for eating.
Straighten Teeth in Just 100 Days With Fastbraces®!
It’s possible to get a straight smile in a few months with quick-result braces known as Fastbraces®. This system is unique compared to other forms of short-term orthodontics because it uses special triangular brackets and a super-elastic wire to move teeth fast. Some of the major benefits of Fastbraces®:
- Only one wire is used throughout treatment, so you’ll never have to deal with uncomfortable wire changes.
- It treats mild to severe alignment issues.
- It’s a non-extraction system.
- After treatment, you’ll only need to wear a retainer for 15 to 20 minutes a day.
Give Your Children Straight, Beautiful Teeth With Preventive Orthodontics
From the time your child loses their first tooth, our office can start providing orthodontic treatment, including dentofacial orthopedics, to promote healthy tooth and jaw development. We often use space maintainers and oral appliances to prepare the child’s mouth for their permanent teeth. It’s recommended that children see an orthodontist or a dentist who provides orthodontic treatments by the age of 7. This gives parents a great opportunity to prepare their kids for later treatment or help them avoid extensive treatment.
Reap the Benefits of a Beautiful Smile
Orthodontics bring many benefits to your smile and oral health. Straight teeth don’t just look better, but they are easy to clean too. Leaving alignment issues untreated actually increases your risk for problems like dental decay, gum disease, jaw issues, and even dental trauma.
Our orthodontic patients are enjoying healthier teeth and more confidence. We’d love to walk you through how orthodontics can change your smile. Call us today at 859-554-1612 for new patients, or call at 859-687-0975 for existing patients, and check out our smile gallery to see the results of our orthodontic systems.