We love attending to families due to the fact that we have families of our own and know the importance of quality family dentistry. You can feel great trusting your liked ones’ smiles to us, since we have several years of experience helping our patients realize and protect healthy smiles.
Additionally, if you or a relative are afraid about your dental treatment, we have 2 options of sedation to calm your nerves– breathed-in sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in pill form.
Young or old, whatever your loved ones need for smile care, you’ll find it at Beaumont Family Dentistry. We offer a series of fantastic dental services, all of which will be customized to your personal requirements. These family dentistry solutions include:
- General Dental Care— Keep your smile in ideal shape with regular checkups, gum disease therapy, fluoride applications, foul breath solutions, and assistance for persistent dry mouth.
- Teeth Implants— These false tooth roots will give you back your grin and help protect your jawbone. See us and find out all the advantages of tooth implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These repairs can reconstruct your smile and make it much easier to enjoy all your preferred foods once again.
- Dentures— Replace entire rows of missing teeth or merely a few missing teeth. We provide various sort of dentures and will help you pick the ones most ideal for you.
- Dental Surgery— Our services can assist restore your smile’s health and prevent more problems. Solutions consist of teeth extraction, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dentistry— Get the stunning smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry— When your teeth are declining or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you need to fix your smile and assist you to enjoy mealtimes once again.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist near North Middletown, KY who really cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Beaumont Family Dentistry today at 859-554-1612 for an appointment.