We love attending to families due to the fact that we have family members of our own and know the significance of quality family dentistry. You will feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have a number of years of experience helping our patients attain and protect healthy smiles.
In addition, if you or a member of the family fidget about your oral treatment, we have 2 levels of sedation to relax your nerves– inhalation sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in pill form.
Young or old, no matter what your household requires for smile care, you’ll find it at Beaumont Family Dentistry. We provide a range of fantastic oral solutions, all of which will be personalized and tailored to your individual needs. These family dentistry solutions include:
- General Dental Care— Keep your smile in top condition with routine checkups, gum disease treatment, fluoride applications, bad breath treatment, and solutions for constant dry mouth.
- Teeth Implants— These false teeth roots will give you back your smile and aid maintain your jawbone. See us and learn all the advantages of tooth implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These repairs can rebuild your smile and make it much easier to enjoy all your preferred foods once again.
- Dentures— Replace entire rows of missing teeth or just a few missing teeth. We offer various sort of dentures and will help you select the ones best for you.
- Dental Surgery— Our services can help restore your oral health and prevent more problems. Solutions include teeth removal, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dentistry— Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth lightening, gum improving, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry— When your teeth are decreasing or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you need to fix your smile and assist you take pleasure in mealtimes once again.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist near Ford, KY who really cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Beaumont Family Dentistry today at 859-687-0975 for an appointment.