We love looking after families due to the fact that we have loved ones of our own and know the importance of quality family dental care. You will feel confident trusting your liked ones’ smiles to us, as we have a number of years of experience assisting our patients to attain and protect healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a family member are afraid about your dental treatment, we have 2 levels of sedation to soothe your nerves– inhalation sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in pill form.
Young or old, regardless of what your relatives needs for smile care, you’ll find it at Beaumont Family Dentistry. We provide a series of fantastic dental services, all of which can be personalized and tailored to your personal needs. These family dentistry solutions include:
- General Dental Care— Keep your smile in leading condition with routine exams, gum disease treatment, fluoride, foul breath treatment, and solutions for persistent dry mouth.
- Teeth Implants— These artificial teeth roots will provide you back your grin and assist protect your jawbone. See us and find out all the advantages of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These repairs can remake your grin and make it a lot easier to enjoy all your preferred foods again.
- Dentures— Replace entire rows of missing teeth or simply a couple of lost teeth. We offer numerous kinds of dentures and will help you pick the ones most effective for you.
- Dental Surgery— Our surgery can assist restore your oral health and prevent more issues. Solutions include teeth removal, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dentistry— Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We supply veneers, teeth whitening, gum improving, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry— When your teeth are missing or declining, your dentist here has the treatments you need to fix your smile and assist you to enjoy mealtimes once again.
Bring your household to a family dentist near Clintonville, KY who sincerely cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Beaumont Family Dentistry today at 859-554-1612 for an appointment.