Get New Teeth With Clintonville Dental Implants
If you’re missing one or more teeth, you’ve come to the right place. Beaumont Family Dentistry has used Clintonville dental implants to help thousands of patients get their smiles back over more than three decades of service to the Bluegrass area. When you trust us for your implant treatment, you’ll:
- Smile with more confidence
- Enjoy eating all your favorite foods again
- Talk more plainly so others can understand you
- Improve your overall self-esteem
- Help prevent oral and total body health problems
Why not get started on your implant therapy today? Call our team at our location that’s nearest to you:
Rely on Our Skilled Team For Your Implant Therapy
Our dentists and staff at Beaumont Family Dentistry love to help our patients get their smiles back. There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing a patient leave our office with a full set of functional teeth again and a huge smile on their face. These experiences make our jobs fulfilling and worthwhile.
That’s why we offer so many types of implant treatment. No matter what condition your mouth is currently in, we’d love to help you get your smile back.
For replacing one missing tooth or a few missing teeth in a row, we offer:
- Single Implants With a Crown – We’ll place an implant and then make a crown for it right here in our office using CAD/CAM technology.
- Implant Bridges – Your bridge will secure in place using two or more implants, giving you back a complete smile.
If you need a complete arch of teeth replaced, you’ll have several options available, depending on your unique situation:
- Implant Dentures – Your new dentures will feel more comfortable and stable than any conventional dentures you’ve ever had.
- Same-Day Smile – Walk in without teeth, then leave later in the day with both implants and beautiful new replacement teeth.
- Teeth Tomorrow® – In just two appointments, you could have a gorgeous and functional new smile.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Our team will develop a custom treatment plan to restore all your teeth.
- Mini Dental Implants – If your jaw isn’t strong enough for standard implants, mini implants can often be used in their place.
Talk to our team soon to discover how Clintonville dental implants can change your life. Call the location that’s most convenient for you: