Have you been wondering what you should do with your income tax refund this year? If you’re like a lot of people, you look forward to this time all year long – when Uncle Sam sends you back what is rightfully yours.
Rather than waste this year’s refund on a gadget or some clothes that will be out of fashion in a few months, why not invest it in yourself? Use your funds to fix your smile instead!
If you’ve been living with teeth that are damaged, failing, and even missing – then now is the perfect time to do something about it. Expert treatment from Dr. Takacs and her team can:
- Give you back a full set of beautiful and functional teeth
- Allow you to eat a wider variety of crunchy, hearty, and healthy foods
- Help you smile with more confidence and boldness wherever you go
- Stop the pain from a damaged and hurting tooth
- Give you a younger, healthier, and more robust appearance
- Help you earn more respect in your professional life
- Enable to improve your oral health and potentially your overall health
Get Your Smile Back Into Shape With Our Help
Below are a few of our most popular types of restorative dentistry. We can use one or more of them along with your refund from Uncle Sam to repair your smile.
- CEREC Same-Day Dental Crowns – We make crowns right here in our office while you wait. The advanced technology of our CEREC system means beautiful restorations that will repair damaged teeth and fit perfectly.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges can replace a single missing tooth or several teeth in a row. Fixed bridges anchor to your other teeth, or you can combine bridges with dental implants for a long-lasting dental repair.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our fillings are made from lifelike composite resin so that they blend in naturally with your other teeth. They will stop decay and protect your teeth against further damage.
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells of material resemble fingernails and bond to the front of damaged and unsightly teeth. They will correct smile flaws and strengthen your teeth to prevent additional damage.
- Dentures – Get all your teeth back with a new set of dentures. We offer full and partial conventional dentures, or you can opt for dentures that are secured in place using implants. We’ll help you decide what’s best for your situation.
- Dental Implants – These small posts are inserted into your jaw where they function as replacement tooth roots. They will support several types of new teeth, including crowns, bridges, dentures, and full-arches of fixed teeth.
- Inlays & Onlays – These custom restorations are usually made from porcelain. Our dentist will use them when a tooth repair requires more than a standard filling but less than an entire crown.
- Root Canals – In most cases, this treatment will allow us to save a diseased and hurting tooth from having to be extracted. We’ll clean out the inner part of the tooth and seal it to prevent reinfection. You’ll feel better, plus you’ll still have your tooth.
Fix your smile this spring using your tax refund! Call Beaumont Family Dentistry today or contact us online to request an appointment at one of our three locations!