Touch-Up Your Smile in Time For Vacation [blog]
It’s that time of year again – vacation time! Millions of us are making plans now to take time off from work and laze around on the beach, hike a mountain trail, or even just sightsee in a new place.
You want to look your best for vacation, right? One of the quickest ways to improve your overall appearance is through cosmetic dentistry at Beaumont Family Dentistry in Lexington, KY. Your smile is one of the things people notice first about you. In fact, almost half (about 45 percent) of Americans believe that your smile is your most attractive feature, no matter what your age is.
Even if you’re just planning to take it easy and lounge around on your vacation, if you’ve been thinking about beautifying your smile, now is a great time to take action. We offer many types of cosmetic dental services that will give you a beautiful smile for vacation time.
Dr. Patricia Takacs and her team will be delighted to sit down and discuss all your options with you. Just give us a call at 859-554-1772 to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
Create the Smile You Want
With such a large selection of cosmetic services available in our three Lexington locations, there’s no reason you should have to look in the mirror and see a dull, drab smile. Whether you want a simple touch-up on your smile, or you’d like to have a complete redo, when can help you design the new smile of your dreams. Here are some of the cosmetic options available to you:
- Teeth whitening. Say goodbye to yellow, stained teeth with the powerful Zoom whitening system. It is safe and more effective than store-bought whitening kits.
- Dental veneers. These thin shells of porcelain quickly conceal tooth flaws such as chips, cracks, gaps, heavy stains, worn teeth, and uneven teeth. We offer standard porcelain veneers plus no-prep Lumineers that don’t require removing any tooth enamel to place.
- Dental bonding. Bonding is a quick and affordable way to fix minor cosmetic flaws in one easy visit. This technique works great for repairing cracks, gaps, stains, chips, uneven teeth, and worn teeth.
- Filling restoration. We can replace your old, unsightly silver fillings with beautiful, tooth-colored composite fillings that will blend in naturally with your other teeth. Don’t let your fillings be the first thing others notice about your smile.
- Tooth contouring. We can gently smooth and shape rough, uneven teeth to give them a more aesthetically pleasing look.
- Laser gum reshaping. The correct balance is teeth to gums is crucial in presenting a beautiful smile to the world. If too much of your gums show, we can shape them using safe, comfortable safe laser to expose more of your beautiful white teeth.
- Dental crowns and bridges. You have many options when it comes to these smile restorations. Same-day CEREC crowns and fixed bridges can be used to repair and replace damaged and missing teeth to create a new, more attractive smile for you.
- Inlays and onlays. These custom restorations are used for larger repairs than a standard tooth filling can handle, but in situations where a complete crown isn’t needed.
- Invisalign. This innovative orthodontic treatment will straighten your smile quickly, comfortably, and in as little as 12 months.
- Orthodontic treatment. We have other orthodontic options if you are not a candidate for Invisalign. Take advantage of Fastbraces®, clear ceramic braces, and traditional metal braces.
- Dental implants. Implants give you many options for tooth restoration. Because they act like replacement tooth roots, they provide a fantastic base for crowns, bridges, and dentures. Plus, they help stimulate and protect your jawbone against deterioration that normally occurs when you lose teeth.
- Smile makeover. We’ll work with you to design a custom treatment plan combining several cosmetic procedures. You can create just the smile and the look you want, feeling confident in our expertise to make it happen for you.
Call us today to learn all your options for getting a beautiful smile for vacation time. Contact any of our three Lexington locations.