Restore Your Smile Using Dental Implants
Imagine that you want to take someone special out to a nice restaurant. You set about finding the perfect, cozy spot. Once you decide on just the right place and you’re all ready to call for a reservation, you pause. Will there be anything there that I can eat? , you ask yourself. After all, your missing teeth have been placing severe limits on the kinds of foods you’ve been able to enjoy.
No one wants to be in that kind of situation. Missing teeth can make your life much more complicated than it needs to be. Help is on the way, however! Dr. Takacs and her team of experts can use dental implants to rebuild your smile!
Call us today at one of our three Lexington locations. We’ll help you get your smile back!
Dental Implants Offer Many Benefits
The condition of your smile doesn’t have to keep you down. We understand how difficult failing and missing teeth can make your mealtimes. That’s why we offer you many ways to restore your smile using dental implants – the small marvels of modern dentistry.
Although dental implants have been around in some form for hundreds of years, only in recent decades have advances in technology enabled implant treatment to become as wildly popular and successful as it is today.
It is estimated that over three million people in the United States have dental implants, and that number grows by 500,000 each year. The reason? Simply put, implants are the best way to replace your missing teeth.
Dental implants serve as replacement tooth roots that can support beautiful and functional replacement teeth. They are usually constructed from medical-grade titanium that chemically bonds to your jawbone. Once our team at Beaumont Family Dentistry places them in your jaw, new bone material will actually begin to grow around the implants.
Your body will accept the implants as its own – just like natural tooth roots. Implants are designed to last a lifetime without any special care or maintenance. They will give you great performance, restoring your smile and making it possible to enjoy all your favorite foods. You’ll never again have to worry about picking and choosing off the menu.
Plus, you’ll increase your confidence like never before! With a full set of beautiful teeth, you’ll feel comfortable showing others a genuine smile again. You can quit practicing a closed-lip smile or hiding your mouth behind your hand when talking.
Your new teeth will also help you earn more respect from your peers and colleagues. Having all your teeth again will cause others to hold you in higher regard, helping give you an edge if you’re trying for a promotion or applying for a new job.
Your implants will improve your oral health, too. Over time, missing teeth can lead to jawbone deterioration because there is no tooth root in the bone. Because implants stimulate your jawbone to produce new bone cells (just like your natural teeth do), your bone will remain healthy and strong.
You’ll avoid that “sunken-face” look that can happen when you’ve been missing teeth for a while and/or wearing conventional dentures that rest on your gums.
Take Your Choice of Implant-Secured Teeth
There’s no reason to go another day without doing something about your missing teeth! Below are a few of the teeth replacement solutions that Beaumont Family Dentistry offers using dental implants:
- Implant Crowns – We make sturdy, beautiful crowns right in our office using the CAD/CAM technology of our CEREC system. Your new implant and crown combination will restore virtually all your biting and chewing capacity.
- Implant Bridges – Our team can attach a new bridge to two or more dental implants to replace several missing teeth in a row. Unlike a traditional bridge that requires tooth modification, this type of bridge does not.
- Implant Dentures – We can secure new dentures to implants either using a snap-and-ball system (implant-retained dentures) or with a bar that is anchored to your implants (implant-supported dentures). Either type of dentures will be more stable and comfortable than conventional dentures.
- Same-Day Smile – You may be a good candidate for this innovative procedure. Rather than having to wait several months to get your new teeth, we can often place your implants and give you temporary new teeth at the same appointment.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We can replace all or nearly all your teeth using a combination of implants and dental restorations like crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- Mini Dental Implants – If standard implants won’t work for you and a bone graft is not an option, then mini implants can be used to secure a set of new teeth. They require less healthy bone to fuse with and the procedure for placing them is less invasive.
Let Beaumont Family Dentistry restore your smile with dental implants. Call us today at one of our three locations to schedule your consultation!