Like it or not, taking care of our children’s oral health is one of the things we’re responsible for as parents. There are many things about your kids’ lives you can’t control – such as their career or who they end up marrying. One thing that is under your power, however, is taking them to a great family dentist like Dr. Patricia Takacs at Beaumont Family Dentistry.
If you’re going to bring your kids to see us, you might as well keep things simple for yourself – make us your one family dentist for everyone!
We offer a wide variety of services so all our your crew can get the dental care they need to keep smiling brightly!
Call our Beaumont office today at 859-554-1772 to schedule appointments for your family. Or contact one of our other convenient locations. Your loved ones deserve excellent dental care!
Save Time & Money With One Dentist
As a parent, you no doubt have a ton of obligations on your plate. Maybe your daughter needs to get to basketball practice, while your son has a flute recital this afternoon that you can’t miss. Meanwhile, you have a doctor’s appointment you’ve already had to reschedule twice. The fun never ends!
Wouldn’t it be nice to remove even just one hassle from your over-complicated life? You can! While we can’t make sure little Susie gets to practice, with a single family dentist for your whole crew, you will save time, money, and headache. You won’t have to drive all over town to different dentists for each member of our family.
As soon as your child turns two years old, they can become a new patient! We provide a whole host of dental services to make sure your little one’s teeth stay healthy and bright. Plus, we even offer preventive orthodontics that can help eliminate the need for your child to wear braces later on!
If you’ve worn braces yourself or had other kids who have, then you know how much time and money you could save without having your child undergo orthodontic treatment!
Here is just a sampling of our many other dental services your family can take advantage of:
- Pain-free teeth fillings for children – without the need for injections.
- Routine teeth cleanings and exams to keep everyone’s smiles healthy and radiant.
- Restorative dentistry to give you back your smile and bite. Options include dentures, crowns, bridges, and root canal treatment.
- Implant dentistry that preserves your jawbone and provides a base for a number of different kinds of restorations.
- Cosmetic dentistry to improve the look of your smile. Options include teeth whitening, veneers, Invisalign, traditional orthodontics, tooth contouring, and much more.
- TMJ treatment to stop jaw pain and annoying jaw popping.
- Sleep apnea treatment to help you or another family member sleep better and prevent serious health complications.
And that’s just the beginning of the kinds of quality dental treatments we will provide your family at our three locations. You won’t ever have to go to another dentist!
Make it easy on yourself with just one family dentist. Call our friendly staff today at one of our three locations to make appointments for your family. You can also contact us using our online form.