Picture the perfect smile in your mind, although you may not have to imagine it. If you have a celebrity magazine nearby, you can probably pick it up and find an example of a “Hollywood smile” on more than one page.
Would you like to have a smile like that? If you do, then we have some good news … and you won’t have to fly to California to get it.
Cosmetic dentistry is one of the services that we offer all our patients at each Beaumont Family Dentistry office in Lexington. If you live in Georgetown, Richmond, or anywhere in between, it’s worth the drive to see how we can give you the smile you’ve wanted.
Better Looking Teeth Can Be Yours
For better or worse, we can’t get enough of celebrities. We don’t just want to see their movies, watch their television shows, and listen to their music.
We also look to them for style ideas. You even may have shown your hairstylist a picture of a celebrity to show them how you would like your hair to look.
So, why not do the same thing for your smile? We don’t mean show your hairstylist a picture of someone’s teeth, but you could show your dentist. Then, we can show you how we can give you a smile makeover.
We even offer free consultations. Our smile questionnaire will help you better understand what specific things you would like to change your smile, and that will help us explain which of our services can fix your teeth.
Here’s something else you should know, few people are born with “Hollywood smiles.”
It’s no secret that celebrities often turn to plastic surgery to improve or maintain their appearance. It’s also easy to find celebrities who have had work done to improve their teeth, too. You can see some examples here.
The cosmetic procedures that improved their smiles aren’t reserved for the Hollywood elite. We offer those same services at our dentist offices in Kentucky.
How To Improve Your Smile
We understand if you might be a little skeptical, but we offer a number of cosmetic services at Beaumont Family Dentistry that can fix a wide range of problems. In many cases, we offer more than one solution.
Here’s few examples of problems, and how we can help you fix them:
- Yellow or discolored teeth — Food, drink, and tobacco can cause stains that leave your teeth looking anything but pearly white. KöR professional teeth whitening can remove those stain and restore the luster to your smile.
If you have worn-down enamel or your teeth have changed color because of an illness or as a side effect to medication, veneers can have the same effect by covering your teeth with a porcelain shell.
- Chipped and broken teeth — Once again, veneers can help to restore your damaged tooth — and your smile — to its full glory. In some cases, tooth bonding may be enough to give you back the appearance of a complete tooth, and in other cases, a dental crown may be needed to fill out your smile.
- Metal fillings — When you got your fillings years ago, this may have been your only option. This may have prevented your infection from returning, it may also make you a bit self-conscious about your smile.
Today, we have tooth-colored fillings that looks much more natural and blend in with the rest of your teeth.
- Crooked teeth — Veneers can work on this issue as well, but orthodontics can work just as well, and maybe better, depending on your situation.
We offer traditional braces, and we offer short-term options, like Fastbraces®, which works in about half the time. If you prefer a more discreet orthodontic treatment, you may want to consider Invisalign, which uses clear, plastic aligners that are practically invisible.
- Tooth and gum contouring — If you have long or misshapen tooth or you have been told that you have a “gummy” smile, we have the tools to fix those problems. Reshaping your teeth or your gum tissue can make a big difference in your smile.
Come See For Yourself
Our own Dr. Takacs takes pride in staying up to date on the latest techniques in cosmetic dentistry so we can offer them for our patients in Georgetown, Richmond, and Lexington. Check out our smile gallery, to see some examples of how we have helped our patients.
We can help you, too. Just contact any Beaumont Family Dentistry office or make an appointment online.