Extreme Makeover: Smile Edition | Lexington, KY
You’ve probably seen at least one episode of the television show Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
On the show, one family is chosen to receive a complete makeover of their house. The family is sent away as construction crews get to work knocking out walls and rebuilding the house. By the time the family returns, a completely different house is revealed.
Different people react in different ways. Some squeal with delight. Others cry tears of joy.
You can give yourself a similar experience by coming to any Beaumont Family Dentistry office in Lexington. With our cosmetic dentistry services, you can receive a complete smile makeover.
Unhappy with our smiles
We all know that genuine smiles convey the joy and happiness we are feeling to those around us. We’ve all seen those smiles on other people, and we’ve smiled that way ourselves many times.
We like seeing people smile, too. A recent survey conducted by Morpace, Inc., on behalf of Delta Dental, found that 47 percent of Americans consider a smile someone’s most important physical feature.
In that same survey, 64 percent of people reported that smiles affected people’s success, while only 31 percent said they wouldn’t change anything about their smiles.
You may be among the nearly 7 in 10 Americans who would change their smiles if they could.
Would you like whiter teeth? Straighter teeth?
Do you wish you could get rid of the gap between your teeth? Do you want to fix you overbite?
Maybe you are missing some teeth or have a chipped or broken teeth. Do you want your smile to be whole again?
Regardless of your reason for wanting to change your smile, we can help you make it happen.
You new smile starts with something easy. If you are interested in a new smile, schedule a consultation in our office.
During your visit, we will examine your mouth. Knowing where we are starting will help us figure out how to change your smile for the better.
After your exam, we can discuss the numerous cosmetic procedures available at our dentist’s offices. We can create your treatment plan using one or more of the following services:
– Dental implants – Implants are placed into your jawbone to replace missing teeth or teeth that have been removed. You may receive a crown (one tooth), a bridge (multiple teeth), or full dentures to restore the appearance of a complete set of teeth.
– Gum reshaping – If you have a “gummy” smile, it may be because of the shape of your gums. Reshaping your gums may give you a “toothier” smile.
– Veneers – Veneers are a kind of shell covering the front of your teeth. These can be used to change both the look and the shape of your smile. Veneers can be a one-step method to give you a straighter, whiter, and perfectly spaced smile.
– Teeth whitening – If you have stained teeth, our professional quality KoR Whitening treatments can do what over-the-counter products can’t. If you’ve looked at any fashion magazine, you know how great a pearly white smile can look.
– Orthodontic treatments – Orthodontics are the best way to straighten teeth and to change the position of misaligned teeth. Our services include traditional metal braces, ceramic braces, Fastbraces®, and Invisalign clear plastic aligners.
– Cosmetic bonding – This may be the simplest way to fix chipped, cracked, or broken teeth. This resin is attached to your teeth and bonded giving you the appearance of a healthy, whole tooth.
Some treatments are faster than others. Veneers can be completed in two visits, while Invisalign can take closer to 12 months.
No matter what you decide, we’ll make it happen. It probably won’t be as dramatic as a scene from the television makeover show, but you will be happy (and you’ll show it) when you see your new smile.
Schedule your consultation
Take a look in the mirror. Look at some recent photos on your phone or on social media. What would you like to change about your smile?
When you know, give us a call. The staff at any of our three Beaumont Family Dentistry locations in Lexington will be glad to schedule your consultation at a time convenient to you.
Don’t put it off any longer. Get the smile you want. Fill out our online form, or call our office at 859-554-1772 to make your appointment.