Get Your Smile in Shape With Orthodontics in Lexington
Every smile is different, which is why we think it’s so important to offer several kinds of orthodontics. Some people have severe bite misalignments that affect their oral function or even cause jaw pain. Others need only small cosmetic corrections to improve the appearance of their teeth.
No matter what kind of smile straightening you need, at our Lexington dentist office, you’ll find:
- A full range of orthodontic treatments, from preventive orthodontics to braces to orthodontic aligners.
- Dentists with advanced training in Invisalign and Fastbraces®.
- Invisalign treatment experience that puts our office in the top 1 percent of providers in North America.
Enjoy Metal-Free Orthodontic Treatment With Invisalign
If you want a straight smile but you’d rather not have metal in your mouth, Invisalign may be right for you. It uses clear plastic aligners instead of metal wires and brackets to straighten teeth. With Invisalign, you won’t have to avoid certain foods for fear of getting them caught in braces or struggle to floss around all the hardware in your mouth. The aligners are removable, so you can simply take them out for meals and oral hygiene. Invisalign straightens adult teeth in an average of 12 months, which is faster than the usual treatment time with conventional metal braces.
Choose Options That Are Faster & More Discreet Than Conventional Braces
If Invisalign aligners aren’t right for your smile, we offer these orthodontic options:
- Fastbraces® – These braces use patented triangular brackets and heat-activated wires to move the roots and crowns of your teeth together instead of separately. This simultaneous movement means you’ll complete your orthodontic treatment much faster than with conventional braces.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – These braces work the same way as conventional braces. But with clear ceramic brackets, they are a far more discreet option.
Preventive Orthodontics Prepare Your Child’s Smile For Later Treatment
For young patients, we offer preventive orthodontics and dentofacial orthodontics. These treatments can start around age 8 or 9, before all your child’s permanent teeth have fully developed. They involve using space maintainers, expanders, retainers, and/or other oral appliances to create space or otherwise prepare your child’s jaw for later orthodontic treatment in Lexington.
These orthodontic treatments:
- Help create a better bite and teeth alignment.
- May shorten the time braces need to be worn.
- In some cases prevent the need for later treatment with braces.
Our Experienced Dentists Will Help You Find the Right Orthodontic Treatment
If you’re confused by all of our orthodontics options, you needn’t be. Our dentists have received advanced training in Invisalign and Fastbraces®. They’ve straightened countless smiles with these methods, as well as conventional braces. They’ll give you a thorough examination, including digital X-rays, and talk to you about your smile goals and concerns to find the best possible orthodontic treatment for you.
To schedule a free consultation for orthodontics, call, 859-554-1772 for new patients, or call 859-223-2120 for existing patients. Our Lexington dentist office is located in the Beaumont area, near Fayette Mall.