Replace Teeth Faster With Mini Dental Implants in Lexington
If you’re interested in getting dental implants but have been told you lack adequate bone structure to support them, you may be able to get implants after all. Our Lexington dentists can often place mini dental implants. Because they require less bone for placement, they are often a better option for those who have lost bone structure due to gum disease or living without teeth.
Smaller in diameter than full-size dental implants, they offer many advantages:
- Less Invasive – Only a tiny hole is needed to place these implants.
- Heal More Quickly – Healing time is typically reduced from months to days.
- Faster Placement – It won’t take as long for our dentists to place them.
- Less Discomfort – Because there is less impact on the bone and surrounding tissue, you’ll likely experience less discomfort.
- More Affordable – They typically cost less than full-size implants.
- Can Support Immediate Restoration – You may be able to get load-bearing replacement teeth the same day you get your implants.
To find out more about this implant option, call Beaumont Family Dentistry at 859-554-1772.
Mini Implants Support Implant-Retained Dentures
Because of their ease of use, smaller implants have become our standard choice to anchor dentures. We offer implant-retained dentures to patients who need a full arch of teeth replaced. Our dentists strategically place each implant before loading them with ball attachments and the dentures. Our patients love mini dental implants for dentures due to the stability the implants provide. Dentures will stay securely in place, and no adhesive is needed.
Get a Same-Day Smile With Mini Implants
Mini implants also provide a way for patients to get a full mouth of replacement teeth in just one office visit. Our same-day smile solutions allow patients to come in for implant surgery and leave our office that day with a brand-new set of load-bearing replacement teeth. It’s one of the best options for people who have lost a lot of teeth due to gum disease or decay. Even if not enough bone is present for placement of implants, we are able to use bone grafting techniques to build up the area. We can offer replacement teeth to just about anyone!
To see if mini dental implants are for you, call 859-554-1772.