Revive Your Smile With Full-Mouth Reconstruction in Lexington
Missing and badly damaged teeth affect how you look, how you eat, and even how you speak. Fortunately, our Lexington dentists can perform a full-mouth reconstruction to restore your smile’s appearance and function.
Your smile restoration will be a success with our:
- Wide range of restorative services, from dental implants to same-day crowns.
- Experienced team who has performed countless restorative procedures.
- Advanced technology, like our CT scanner that gives us a detailed 3D view of your teeth and their underlying structure.
- Three kinds of safe dental sedation.
- Comfort options to ease your anxiety, including hand and arm massages.
The first step in a full-mouth rehabilitation is a free consultation with one of our dentists. Call Beaumont Family Dentistry at 859-554-1772 to schedule one.
Get the Right Services For Your Full-Mouth Restoration
Our dentists will meet with you and examine you using technology like our digital X-rays and digital teeth impressions. They’ll also ask you about your smile goals, your lifestyle, and your budget. Working with you, they’ll develop a comprehensive plan for your full-mouth restoration that makes the most of your time and money.
Among the services your plan might include:
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – Thanks to our CEREC technology, you can get a crown in just one day.
- Porcelain Dental Veneers – Veneers can cover chips, cracks, and other damage.
- Fixed Dental Bridges – Bridges can replace a single tooth or several adjacent teeth.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our non-metal fillings look natural in your smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – These dental restorations repair damage that is too severe for a filling but not extensive enough for a crown.
- Dentures – These removable replacement teeth restore your oral function.
Make Dental Implants Part of Your Full-Mouth Rehabilitation
If you have missing teeth, you’ll want to consider making dental implants a part of your full-mouth rehabilitation. You can replace anywhere from one tooth to an entire mouthful of teeth with implants. Unlike other teeth replacements, they help prevent bone loss. You can get:
- A Dental Implant With a Dental Crown – A single crown attached to a single implant replaces one tooth.
- An Implant-Supported Bridge – By attaching a bridge to implants, we’ll eliminate the need to alter healthy teeth.
- Implant Dentures – Attaching dentures to implants keeps them securely in place, with no adhesive needed.
Ready for a full-mouth reconstruction? Call 859-554-1772 to schedule a free consultation.