Isn’t it time you did something about your failing and missing teeth? In today’s fast-paced world, life can be complicated enough without adding the hassles of bad teeth into the mix. Now is a great time to repair your smile using Georgetown dental implants from Beaumont Family Dentistry. Using these artificial tooth roots, Dr. Takacs and her team can help you:
- Enjoy replacement teeth that will last for many years without special care
- Indulge in a wider variety of healthy and delicious foods again
- Improve your oral health and lessen your risk of other health problems
- Smile with more confidence wherever you go
- Talk more plainly so others can understand you
- Increase your self-esteem
Don’t put off getting your new teeth! Call us today at one of our three Lexington locations to schedule a consultation. Early morning and late afternoon appointments are available.
Improve Your Quality of Life With Teeth Implants
Teeth implants make it possible to enjoy having a full mouth of teeth again. At Beaumont Family Dentistry, our team loves using implants to help our patients smile with confidence and enjoy eating all their favorite foods.
Your dentist will place one or more teeth implants in your jaw where you have missing teeth, then secure new replacement teeth to them. We have many implant options available; your needs and individual circumstances will determine which option will work best for you. Below are several implant treatments we often use:
- Single Implant With a Crown – We’ll anchor a dental crown to an implant to replace a single missing tooth.
- Implant Bridge – This restoration will replace several missing teeth in a row.
- Implant Dentures – For superior dentures performance, opt for these replacement teeth.
- Teeth Tomorrow® – In just a few appointments, you’ll receive dental implants and replacement teeth to restore your smile and bite.
Georgetown dental implants from Beaumont Family Dentistry will give you back a beautiful smile and strong bite. Call our teeth replacement team today at one of our three Lexington locations to schedule an appointment: