For more than 35 years, Dr. Trish Takacs has been restoring her patients’ smiles. One of the ways that she and our team at Beaumont Family Dentistry continue to serve our patients’ needs is by offering Centerville dental implants. Our implant treatment will help you:
- Enjoy renewed biting and chewing capacity
- Make mealtimes pleasant again
- Gain confidence that your smile looks great
- Improve your oral and overall health
- Speak more clearly so that others can understand you
Discover what you’ve been missing! Call one of our three locations today to schedule your implants consultation:
Take Your Choice of Implant Options
At Beaumont Family Dentistry, we have many ways to help you replace your failing teeth and get back your missing teeth. Teeth implants, which serve as artificial tooth roots, allow us to secure new replacement teeth and help you smile and eat comfortably again.
Plus, your treatment will be completely comfortable. We offer you three great sedation options as well as abundant comfort amenities including pillows, blankets, headphones, and professional hand massages.
We’ll discuss your implant options in detail, but below are some of our most popular treatments using implants:
- Single Tooth Replacement – Replace a tooth with an implant-crown combination that blends in naturally with your smile.
- Implant Bridge – Your dentist can replace several adjacent teeth using this type of bridge that anchors to implants instead of your other teeth.
- Implant Dentures – We can secure your new dentures using either a snap-and-ball system or a sturdy bar.
- Teeth Tomorrow® – Get your bite and smile back in just a few visits with this innovative treatment.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We can repair extensive dental damage or tooth loss using a customized treatment plan.
It’s time to do something about your missing teeth. Centerville dental implants can revive your smile! Call Beaumont Family Dentistry today at one of our three locations: