Get Fast Help For Dental Emergencies in Lexington, KY
By their very nature, dental emergencies create stress. But they don’t have to be a disaster. The main thing is getting help quickly. If your emergency occurs during our business day, we’ll make it possible to see one of our Lexington dentists ASAP. Since we have multiple dentists and extended hours, it’s usually possible to work you into our schedule that day.
If an emergency occurs at night or during the weekend, you’ll be connected with an on-call dentist who will advise you on your next steps. In addition to fast scheduling and a dentist on call, our emergency dental care includes:
- A variety of restorative dentistry procedures to address common emergency situations.
- A business day that begins at 7 a.m., so you can get an early appointment if you’ve been in pain during the night.
- Three kinds of dental sedation to ease pain and anxiety.
- A caring staff who makes you comfortable in any situation, emergency or otherwise.
To get fast help in an emergency, call Beaumont Family Dentistry at 859-554-1772.
Restorative Dental Care Provides Relief For Common Emergencies
Whether you have a toothache or a broken tooth, our Lexington dentists can help. Here is how we address some common emergencies:
- Toothache – If your toothache is due to a cavity, we’ll repair it with a dental restoration like a tooth-colored filling or a dental crown.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth – A dental crown is the usual fix for a cracked or broken tooth. Thanks to our CEREC technology, you can get your crown in a day instead of waiting several days – or even longer – while wearing a temporary.
- Loose or Missing Dental Restoration – We’ll repair or replace your restorations right away!
Amenities & Sedation Keep You Comfortable
Whether you visit our office for urgent dental care or a routine exam, your comfort is a priority for us. It starts with our Tempur-Pedic padded dental chairs. While under our care, you can get soothing arm and hand massages. We’ll also offer:
- Cozy blankets and pillows
- Safety glasses to protect your eyes and keep the glare out
- Headphones with music for a welcome distraction
- Refreshing warm towels after treatment
- Lip balm to soothe dry lips
If you want dental sedation to take the edge off, you have three choices: inhaled sedation (“laughing gas”), an oral sedative, or IV sedation. Our dentists will see you right away for dental emergencies! Call 859-554-1772.