By their very nature, Lexington dental emergencies create stress. But they don’t have to be a disaster. The main thing is getting help quickly. If your emergency occurs during our business day, we’ll make it possible to see one of our dentists ASAP. Since we have multiple dentists and extended hours, it’s usually possible to work you into our schedule that day.Image Title: youtube thumbnail - 5y-B1n1JuUA We're Here For You! Read Transcript
So, dental emergencies are clearly emergencies and not things that we expect to happen. A lot of times, you wake up in the morning and your tooth is hurting, and it has never hurt before. At Beaumont Family Dentistry, we want to see you that day. We want to try to bring you in and treat you as necessary that day. We'll do everything we can, if it's getting a root canal treated or fixing a dark spot on a tooth or fixing a broken tooth, anything that we need to do, even if it's calling in an antibiotic until we can get you in to take care of your pain, we'll do it for you. We'll take care of you. We want you to feel comfortable coming in in pain, knowing that you will leave here with a solution to get out of pain.
If an emergency occurs at night or during the weekend, you’ll be connected with an on-call dentist who will advise you on your next steps. In addition to fast scheduling and a dentist on call, our emergency dental care includes:
- A variety of restorative dentistry procedures to address common emergency situations
- A business day that begins at 7 a.m., so you can get an early appointment if you’ve been in pain during the night
- Three kinds of dental sedation to ease pain and anxiety
- A caring staff who makes you comfortable in any situation, emergency or otherwise
To get fast help in an emergency, call Beaumont Family Dentistry today at 859-554-1772. For your convenience, we open at 7 a.m. five days a week.
Restorative Dental Care Provides Relief For Common Emergencies
Whether you have a toothache or a broken tooth, our dentists can help. Here is how we address some common emergencies:
- Toothache – If your toothache is due to a cavity, we’ll repair it with a dental restoration like a tooth-colored filling or a dental crown.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth – A dental crown is the usual fix for a cracked or broken tooth. Thanks to our CEREC technology, you can get your crown in a day instead of waiting several days – or even longer – while wearing a temporary.
- Loose or Missing Dental Restoration – We’ll repair or replace your restorations right away!
Amenities & Sedation Keep You Comfortable
Whether you visit our office for urgent dental care or a routine exam, your comfort is a priority for us. It starts with our Tempur-Pedic padded dental chairs. If you want dental sedation to take the edge off, you have three choices: inhaled sedation (“laughing gas”), an oral sedative, or IV sedation. We’ll also offer:
- Cozy blankets and pillows
- Safety glasses to protect your eyes and keep the glare out
- Headphones with music for a welcome distraction
- Refreshing warm towels after treatment
- Lip balm to soothe dry lips
Our dentists will see you right away for Lexington dental emergencies! Call us today at 859-554-1772 to save your smile.