Get Fast Help For Dental Emergencies in Lexington, KY
By their very nature, dental emergencies create stress. But they don’t have to be a disaster. The main thing is getting help quickly. If your emergency occurs during our business day, we’ll make it possible to see one of our Lexington dentists ASAP. Since we have multiple dentists and extended hours, it’s usually possible to work you into our schedule that day.We're Here For You! Read Transcript
One of the benefits I think that we have here at Beaumont, is we have a pretty large practice and we have various doctors and a pretty large space. So anytime anybody has a dental emergency, we try to work them in as quickly as we possibly can. When a patient calls with that issue, we’re automatically notified of that patient's needs and concerns and pull up their chart and look and see what they need and try to get that patient worked in right away to get, if not a final solution, something that we can get them comfortable or fix the problem to where we can schedule them the appropriate amount of time to get the final resolution.
So I think that is one of the benefits of having a larger practice, and more flexibility within the schedule. And of course we always have after hours, our call phones, so if a patient in the middle of the night or over the weekend has an issue, they're always be able to get ahold of one of our doctors. And a lot of times, we come in on the weekends as needed if there is a significant issue that needs to be addressed right away.
If an emergency occurs at night or during the weekend, you’ll be connected with an on-call dentist who will advise you on your next steps. In addition to fast scheduling and a dentist on call, our emergency dental care includes:
- A variety of restorative dentistry procedures to address common emergency situations.
- A business day that begins at 7 a.m., so you can get an early appointment if you’ve been in pain during the night.
- Three kinds of dental sedation to ease pain and anxiety.
- A caring staff who makes you comfortable in any situation, emergency or otherwise.
Restorative Dental Care Provides Relief For Common Emergencies
Whether you have a toothache or a broken tooth, our Lexington dentists can help. Here is how we address some common emergencies:
- Toothache – If your toothache is due to a cavity, we’ll repair it with a dental restoration like a tooth-colored filling or a dental crown.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth – A dental crown is the usual fix for a cracked or broken tooth. Thanks to our CEREC technology, you can get your crown in a day instead of waiting several days – or even longer – while wearing a temporary.
- Loose or Missing Dental Restoration – We’ll repair or replace your restorations right away!
Amenities & Sedation Keep You Comfortable
Whether you visit our office for urgent dental care or a routine exam, your comfort is a priority for us. It starts with our Tempur-Pedic padded dental chairs. We’ll also offer:
- Cozy blankets and pillows
- Safety glasses to protect your eyes and keep the glare out
- Headphones with music for a welcome distraction
- Refreshing warm towels after treatment
- Lip balm to soothe dry lips
If you want dental sedation to take the edge off, you have three choices: inhaled sedation (“laughing gas”), an oral sedative, or IV sedation. Our dentists will see you right away for dental emergencies! Call, 859-554-1772 for new patients, or call 859-223-2120 for existing patients.