Beaumont Family Dentistry takes pride in providing exceptional dental care to Lexington and the surrounding areas. We believe in a professional, positive, fun, and ethical work environment. Every day, our staff delivers the highest level of service to new and returning patients. We serve all demographics of the population, and we operate a busy office with high levels of traffic.
With three modern dental facilities and a separate TMJ and sleep center in Lexington, our team offers a wide range of dental services that include family and general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, orthodontics, emergency dentistry, sleep apnea treatment, and much more.
Beaumont Family Dentistry Offers You an Extraordinary Place to Work
- Teamwork – We believe that the best kind of work is teamwork. Our employees work together to put service over self and ensure that each patient receives a pleasant and memorable dental experience.
- A Positive and Fun Culture – Although we’re serious about taking care of our patients, we enjoy ourselves while doing it. We do our best to create a fun environment that every employee looks forward to.
- Patient and Community Service – Join our team, and you’ll have the opportunity to use your skills to serve the area that has supported our practice over the years.
Our busy general dentistry practice is searching for an experienced hygienist. The ideal candidate would need to be team-oriented and dedicated to delivering excellent patient care. Our practice is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and hygiene protocols. This is a full-time position offering a full benefit package and a salary commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Clean calcareous deposits, accretions, and stains from teeth and beneath margins of gums using dental instruments.
- Record and review patient medical histories.
- Examine gums, using probes, to locate periodontal recessed gums and signs of gum disease.
- Feel and visually examine gums for sores and signs of disease.
- Chart conditions of decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentist.
- Maintain dental equipment and sharpen and sterilize dental instruments.
- Provide clinical services or health education to improve and maintain the oral health of patients or the general public.
- Apply fluoride or other cavity-preventing agents to arrest dental decay.
- Maintain patient records.
- Administer local anesthetic agents.
- Use VELscope exam to screen for cancer, as needed.
- Make impressions for study casts.
- Possess knowledge of computer systems and dental software. Dentrix experience preferred.
Qualifications and Skills
- Active dental hygiene license
- 5+ years of experience
- Continuing education in periodontal therapy and IV sedation is preferred
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with a 3% practice contribution
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability insurance
- Paid time off
Be part of our growing dental family! Our Lexington dental office is in search of a dental business office assistant who will complete our team. We are a large, fast-paced general dental practice with three office locations in Lexington. Our main focus is providing the best dental care to our patients in a caring, family-orientated environment.
The dental business office assistant is a full-time, five-days-a-week position offering a salary commensurate with experience and a full benefit package.
Qualified candidates must possess the following abilities:
- Team player
- Focused on patient care
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, demanding excellent organizational skills
- Superior communication skills
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling patients
- Answering multiple phone lines
- Treatment coordination and related financial plans
- Checking patients in/out
- Verifying insurance
Candidates must have the following experience:
- High school education or equivalent diploma, prefer post-secondary education
- At least 1 year of work experience in a dental/medical office
- Knowledge of Dentrix dental software preferred
- Knowledge of business office responsibilities required
Full-time employees will enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) investment plan
Job Application FormFields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled out before submitting.
BEAUMONT FAMILY DENTISTRY PRACTICE CHARTER
We are committed to providing the patient with a consistent, comprehensive experience that they VALUE, thus creating a RELATIONSHIP founded on TRUST and mutual RESPECT. We are committed to being good listeners as we assist in guiding our patients to the best care possible. We are further mutually committed to their lifelong, patient-centered dental and overall HEALTH through education and assisting in codiagnosis of their dental needs.
We are committed to excellence as a team, providing memorable experiences with each other and working in concert in an environment of TRUST and RESPECT. We are committed to education leading to overall personal and professional growth. We place a high value on dentistry and are authentic and transparent in how we communicate our
values to our patients and each other. We appreciate our opportunities to provide quality care and have GRATITUDE with each other and our patients.
We believe that competency in skill and relationships with patients are inherent qualities of our team. HEALTH excellence is a lifelong journey and we take pride in committing ourselves to growth using leading-edge materials and technologies as we provide Exceptional Dentistry. We express that clinical mastery with care and attention to every detail in the treatment planning process. We are treating not just the mouth but the whole patient. Life-changing is a good term to describe the work we do, the experiences we provide, and the relationships we build.
As a leader, I bring PASSION to provide exceptional team and patient experiences and am committed to provide the framework for each team member to grow and excel. I am committed to provide the environment necessary to work to our potential and achieve our goals. I am committed to continuing education for each team member and through
our experiences and values we are all committed to the physical health of our patients and financial health of this dental practice and its team.
- RESPECT: foundation of every relationship through chivalry & honoring commitments. Always there 100% & always reflected from a place of value.
- BALANCE: committing time to what matters. Being the master of what matters in the calendar. About prioritization of choice.
- HEALTH: includes clinical excellence, pt excellence, team excellence & economic excellence. To achieve health goals are essential.
- TRUST: in myself to bring the very best to every game; in each other when acting in the best interest. Trust us when you think, say & do all in alignment.
- EXPERIENCE: how we set expectations & meet them, how we make people feel about themselves & how they experience us, It’s important both when something works & when something doesn’t work. We can influence how people experience life & those we care about.
- RELATIONSHIPS: an agreement between two parties in a course of action. We committed to the relationships we form through truly knowing each other agreements we make & honoring them.
- GROWTH: everything we do in life is about growth, unless we are committed to it we don’t get anywhere. What am I willing to do to keep growing? I commit time & energy to keep growing
- FLEXIBILITY: important in how I conduct myself. Is key when life happens. Honoring the fact that you can’t program & anticipate everything that may happen in life. It’s about being centered with the right values
- GRATITUDE: comes from the heart. We appreciate when we have, the freedoms we enjoy & the ability to make a difference in the lives of others we show out gratitude by showing abundance & experiences.
- AUTHENTICITY: caring from the heart & being the real deal. Talking the talk & not being fake. Being authentic brings the benefit of trust, gratitude of value & form the value of a great culture.